Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eggstravaganza at Hampstead Farm, March 2012






Magdalena came all the way from Birmingham to visit and spent the day at the Spring Eggstravaganza at Hampstead. There were chickens everywhere. For the most part you were really sweet except when you were demanding "I'll do it! I'll do it!" We think you may have gotten that from me.

As I post these pictures you are on the couch with Bubba while he reads you one of your favorite books, Mother Goose. Every picture is accompanied by "What's that? What's that?", and "Read it, Read it! Read it, "K?" Your F's are replaced with P's so fall down is pall down, fish is pish and farm is parm. If someone leaves the room you say "Where'd rooster go? Where'd Mama go?"

I feel like I need to write down every little thing you say - every little milestone you make so I never, ever forget it.


Today we leave for Birmingham to visit Magdalena to find out if she will be getting a baby brother or baby sister in August, due the same day your baby sister is due. Then off to see JuJu and Nana before heading out to Austin for a week with Baby Logan. I can hardly wait!


Have fun at the "Pawk" with Bubba. This might turn out to be a really perfect weekend after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment